Wednesday, July 16, 2008
*Stamp Set: Seasonal Whimsy
*Markers: Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip
*Stamp Pads: Ruby Red, Apricot Appeal
*Accessories: Scissors, Two-way glue, and dazzling diamonds
1. Stamp the summer stamp in apricot appeal. Using markers, apply colors of garden green, ruby red, and certainly celery directly to stamp.
2. Huff on stamp and stamp image on small whisper white piece.
3. Adhere image to ruby red cardstock.
4. Adhere image to folded apricot appeal cardstock.
5. Adhere small card front to whisper white cardstock and adhere card to real red backing.
6. Stamp words with real red ink on bottom of whisper white cardstock.
7. Stamp butterflies scattered in real red ink.
8. Stamp individual butterfly in real red ink on white scrap paper and cut out.
9. Add dazzling diamonds with two-way glue on butterflies and sun.
10. Let dry.